I previewed four Palos Verdes Peninsula luxury homes yesterday. The price of the homes ranged from $2,400,000 to $3,800,000 and I noticed several common threads connecting the amenities offered in the luxury properties:
1) Outdoor Living Areas - Complete with pools, spas, cabanas, seating area focused around fireplace or fire-pit and a high quality outdoor kitchen. This is Southern California and outdoor living is a year-round possibility.
2) Oversize Gourmet Kitchen - With top of the line energy efficient appliances, walk-in pantry, large center island, causal dining area and seating for guests who enjoy congregating in the kitchen to watch (or help) the cook prepare the food.
3) Oversize Master Bedroom and Bath Suites - The trend is to create a spa experience at home with a luxurious retreat where the homeowner can go to retreat, refresh and rejuvenate body, mind and soul. Think multihead showers, whirlpool tub and towel warming racks. A meditation room, a library or a sitting room with a view and a very luxurious bed complete the high quality luxury hotel feel to these at home bedrooms.
4) In Home Office Headquarters - A place for the homeowners to manage the household and their busy lives now dependent upon the Internet and wireless communication. A command central of sorts for living life in the 21st century.
5) High Tech at Home - Superior surround sound theatre and music throughout the home is expected as the home theatre experience rivals that of the local movie complex. Other home techie trends are sensored faucets, room darkening shades that open and close with the touch of a button (for movie watching or sleeping in) and fail-safe security systems.
Luxury home buyers on the Palos Verdes Hill expect their homes to keep pace with their changing needs and improve their quality of life.
Norma Toering & Team RE/MAX Palos Verdes Realty
(310) 493-8333 / Office Phone: (310) 831-0800
PalosVerdesLifestyle - Nominated by Relocation.com as one of the top ten Los Angeles area real estate blogs. Ranked by Technorati in the top 1% of all blogs. As seen in the Daily Breeze newspaper.
South Bay Los Angeles cities I sell real estate, property, houses and homes in: Palos Verdes Estates, Rolling Hills, Rolling Hills Estates, Rancho Palos Verdes, San Pedro, Long Beach, Torrance, Lomita, Redondo Beach, Hermosa Beach and Manhattan Beach. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Homes In Palos Verdes - Palos Verdes Realtor Home
Palos Verdes Horse Property - Palos Verdes Realtor Blog
Boitano Palms Lots for Sale - Homes with Views in Palos Verdes
Palos Verdes Coastal Homes - Palos Verdes Homes
Palos Verdes Photography - Palos Verdes Videos