Monday, December 20, 2010

Fantasy Home Features--What's Number One on Your List?

This morning I awoke to the dull throb of an old tennis injury in my shoulder and I muttered under my breath, "I need a massage." Instead, I reached for the vibrating heating pad and settled for twenty minutes of heat and an application of Ben Gay. As I sipped a cup of hot coffee and waited for"Ben" to work his magic on my shoulder I thought how fabulous it would be to have a home spa, complete with masseuse table, and the number of a mobile masseuse close at hand. Since I love a day at the spa, that's the fantasy home feature I dream about.

I see luxury homes day in and day out as a real estate agent on the Palos Verdes Peninsula. These high-end homes are filled with dream kitchens, glorious gardens, grand living rooms, heavenly views of the Pacific Ocean, Catalina Island and twinkling lights of Los Angeles. When showing these homes I watch prospective buyers to see what triggers their personal "tipping point" and I've noticed a shift from kitchen to master bath in many women.

The 21st Century woman is busy, very busy. Career, kids, community and social commitments mean dinner is often takeout, eat out or a shared duty with spouse and kids. The kitchen is still the hub and heart of the home, but the master bath's evolution into a rejuvenation center and sanctuary is a growing trend. Discerning home buyers are not willing to wait for a vacation to restore and renew their spirit; they want the spa experience available in the comfort and convenience of their home.

Norma Toering - REMAX Palos VerdesNorma Toering & Team RE/MAX Palos Verdes Realty
(310) 493-8333 / Office Phone: (310) 831-0800

PalosVerdesLifestyle - Nominated by Relocation.com as one of the top ten Los Angeles area real estate blogs. Ranked by Technorati in the top 1% of all blogs. As seen in the Daily Breeze newspaper.

South Bay Los Angeles cities I sell real estate, property, houses and homes in: Palos Verdes Estates, Rolling Hills, Rolling Hills Estates, Rancho Palos Verdes, San Pedro, Long Beach, Torrance, Lomita, Redondo Beach, Hermosa Beach and Manhattan Beach. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.


Find Norma on: Facebook - Twitter - LinkedIn - Email Norma

Search for Homes in Palos Verdes California on Toering and Team.

Homes In Palos Verdes - Palos Verdes Realtor Home
Palos Verdes Horse Property - Palos Verdes Realtor Blog
Boitano Palms Lots for Sale - Homes with Views in Palos Verdes
Palos Verdes Coastal Homes - Palos Verdes Homes
Palos Verdes Photography - Palos Verdes Videos

Colorado River Front Land and Acres