Wow! I can't believe I just typed "November" as the title month of this blog post. 2013 blew into town on a real estate wave and took us all for a wild and woolly ride throughout the entire year. I've never been a part of so many multiple offers in my 20+ years in real estate industry.
If we analyze only the luxury homes sales over $2,000,000 on the Palos Verdes Peninsula we see a recovering market but not necessarily the robust market evident in all sales below the luxury home price line. Given the stillness and staleness of listings in the luxury home price point as recent as 2011 the high-end home recovery is newsworthy too.
There are four cities on the Palos Verdes Peninsula and here is a snapshot of what happened in the luxury market in each one during the previous month of October 2013:
Rolling Hills Estates:
- 2 Rolling Hills Estates luxury homes are currently for sale.
- No RHE luxury homes are currently in escrow.
- 2 Rolling Hills Estates luxury homes sold during October and 10 RHE luxury homes sold in 2013 YTD.
- 14 Rolling Hills luxury homes are currently for sale.
- 1 Rolling Hills luxury home is currently in escrow with an accepted offer.
- 3 Rolling Hills luxury homes sold during October and 15 RH luxury homes sold in 2013 YTD.
Rancho Palos Verdes:
- 27 Rancho Palos Verdes luxury homes are for sale.
- 4 Rancho Palos Verdes luxury homes are in escrow with accepted offers.
- 2 Rancho Palos Verdes luxury homes sold during October and 19 RPV luxury homes sold 2013 YTD.
Palos Verdes Estates:
- 21 Palos Verdes Estates luxury homes are currently for sale.
- 5 Palos Verdes Estates luxury homes are in escrow with accepted offers.
- 1 Palos Verdes Estates luxury home sold during October and 41 PVE luxury homes sold 2013 YTD.
If you are considering purchasing or selling a Palos Verdes luxury home in the near future Norma Toering & Team are here to help you realize your real estate goal.
Luxury homes for sale in Palos Verdes, CA: