Thursday, April 13, 2017

Selling or Buying a Palos Verdes Property?

Luxury Home Sold by Charlemagne International Properties

I have a 'clients first' policy.  It's not always well received by my business partner or my inner social circle, but unless I have an appointment or engagement that must be honored, I keep my schedule flexible to accommodate my clients' needs.  Perhaps this is because before I was a real estate agent in Palos Verdes, I was a globe-trotting, house-buying corporate gypsy.

Yes, I arrived in the new city we would soon call home, usually on a very tight schedule, and began the house-hunting mission.  I did not want to live in temporary housing unless necessary.   My time was limited, and I needed an agent ready to meet my schedule.  I was anxious to identify a house we could call home, make an offer and start the buying process.  There was no time for agents who did not understand the urgency and importance of my mission.

Lunada Bay Luxury Home Listed by Charlemagne Int'l Properties

It goes without saying my clients must trust I know the local market and have their best interest as my highest priority.  As a former teacher and someone who enjoyed being a student (yes, I liked homework) I believe one of the best things I can do for prospective and current clients is to know the market.  My websites share this market knowledge each month for neighborhoods in Palos Verdes.  This in-depth research enables me to keep my finger on the pulse of each community and thereby permits you to check sales, pending sales and current listings in the areas of your choice.

Ongoing education is crucial to staying abreast of new technology, laws, and trends in the real estate industry.  My goal is to continue to improve my services to serve my clients better.  I work toward that goal every day.


My "Little Yellow Dot" market indicator is well-known (and respected) by agents and clients. It lets you know the market temperature within seconds. I study the local real estate stats, so you don't have to spend time mulling over Palos Verdes property sales and listings.  I knew that college statistic class would come in handy some day.

If you have questions about the value of your house, it's great to check some of the online real estate sites for an estimation of value.  However, if you are serious about selling and pricing your property at the actual market value, it's best to consult with a local real estate expert. A local agent/broker will add value whether you are selling or buying a Palos Verdes home.
Selling Palos Verdes Property Since 1992 and a Forbes Magazine Contributor

Norma Toering, broker/owner of Charlemagne Int'l Properties.  Reach out to me with your questions at 310.493.8333 or Norma@CharlemagneProperties.com