Sunday, July 31, 2016

The Luxury of a Top-Rated Educational System

Peninsula High Graduates


There is no question desirable locations also have excellent educational options available.  A strong school system supports the community by providing outstanding opportunities for children and thereby lifts the value of real estate.

I personally experienced the power of a highly sought-after school system when I moved to Palos Verdes in 1989.  I moved from Florida where my children attended a top-notch private school. When the headmaster learned we were moving to Palos Verdes he immediately arranged for my children to interview at Chadwick, a highly esteemed private school on the Palos Verdes Peninsula. However, as a former teacher, I also checked out the public school system and was impressed and pleased with what I discovered.  I made the decision to return my children to public schools based on the wide variety of opportunities available for advanced placement classes and the prestigious ranking of the local school in both state and national educational reports.

Yes, the Palos Verdes Peninsula was blessed by Mother Nature with a stunning array of coastal beauty, but the local school system also plays a vital role in supporting the desirability and value of the local real estate.

july slider


july slider2

785e19c9-6811-4e66-adae-e002d5b6e8a80
Norma Toering Broker Owner of Charlemagne Int'l Properties 310.493.8333 or Norma@Charlemagne.com